We offer a wide range of photography services:
- Exterior photography
- Interior photography
- Elevated photography
- 360 degree panoramic photography
Tenant Reference Check
You must be assured that your prospective tenant is of general good character and standing. With our reference check you can verify the following:
- Employment/Income Verification in Writing.
- Reference from Previous Letting or Home Ownership.
- Affordability Calculation & Full Credit History Check.
- County Court Judgment (CCJ).
- Bankruptcy and Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).
Arrange an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
All homes bought, sold or rented require an EPC by law.
- Arrange an EPC in seconds, with one Click of a button.
- Government-Accredited DEAs.
- EPCs are Valid for 10 Years and are Fully Compliant with UK Law.
- One Unbeatable Low Cost Fixed Fee for all Properties across the UK.
- We aim to complete all EPC Assessments within 24 Hours.
Arrange a Gas Safety Certificate (GSC)
As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the safety of your tenants in relation to gas safety.
- Repair and maintain gas pipework, flues and appliances in safe condition.
- Ensure an annual gas safety check on each appliance and flue.
- Keep a record of each safety check.
Tenancy Deposit Scheme
From 6th April 2007, part of the Housing Act 2004 comes into force, which requires private residential landlords who take a deposit after this date to join a statutory tenant’s deposit protection scheme. This applies to all new tenancies from April 6th 2007; it does not apply to tenancies that commenced before this date.
The risks to landlord are that, if they do not join a scheme, they could be fined three times the value of the deposit, which goes to the tenant, as well as forfeiting the deposit and losing all rights to evict the tenants. These are the schemes available to the landlord:
This legislation means that you must have a full check-in and inventory undertaken before a tenancy starts. This is important because without an inventory you could encounter problems if you need to retain a tenant’s deposit to pay for damages, repairs or cleaning at the end of the tenancy.